Sunday, January 2, 2011

Visiting Family

I can't believe I haven't had time to do a new blog since Thanksgiving. So much has happened since then. Last month we drove down to Sebastian, Fl. so Katelyn could meet her great grandparents for the first time.
                         Katelyn loved her great grandpa McCauley!
            Katelyn had a great time playing with great grandma too. Unfortunately it was a quick two day visit, but we all had a wonderful time visiting and look forward to returning for another visit soon.

Katelyn also got to see her great aunt Cindy a few weeks ago. Aunt Cindy stopped by on her way back home to Georgia to drop off Katelyn's Christmas presents!

Katelyn loved all the presents aunt Cindy brought her and was happy to spend time with her aunt. Ron and I are so thankful we have family that enjoys spending time with Katelyn and care about her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment