Monday, January 24, 2011

Unstoppable

Katelyn is 6 months old and all over the place. She can crawl like a champ now, watching her you'd think she has been doing it for months. It's amazing how fast they pick things up. She is even able to go from crawling to sitting on her own.
It's just amazing how fast they grow the first year. Each month becomes more fun than the last.

                 She is really into playing with her toys now too.

Ron and I are still making Katelyn's baby food. I love this picture of the two of them watching it cook.

I often have people ask me how the cats are doing with Katelyn. I think they accept her as one of them due to her size. No Kahlua isn't about to eat her, I caught him in the middle of a yawn.

     The funny thing is, Katelyn and Kahlua weigh the same right now.
Unfortunately Katelyn isn't always "gentle" with the kitties and she gets upset when they run from her.

                           Bailey is watching her take a bath.

She loves bath time. I am looking forward to the weather getting warmer so we can put her in the pool with us. She will never want to get out.
Katelyn is wasting no time. She is already grabbing things above her so she can try to stand up. Ron and I are in so much trouble ahead! I wouldn't trade a minute of it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment