Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New photos are in!

I just got Katelyn's new photos that Cheryl took when she turned 2 months old. These pictures are fabulous! I will forever cherish these and will be excited to show them to her when she becomes older and has children of her own....whoa I'm getting way ahead of myself now!
Poor Cheryl really had her work cut out for her. You wouldn't know it from her pictures, but Katelyn was really fussy with an upset belly during these. Cheryl was so sweet and patient with her and still captured those few seconds when Katelyn would flash us a smile.

                                                               I love this little green cap

This cocoon was supposed to fit around her, but Katelyn just kept making a game of it by using her toes to pull it down. I think it was her favorite part of the day.


 
                                                                            LOVE

                                                                  What cute little feet!

                     This is Katelyn's 2 month old photo with her flower...I can't wait for month three!




                                            It's a bird..... it's a plane......no, it's.. SUPER BABY!

Thanks again Cheryl for such a fun day and priceless photos you took of my little one. I can't wait for her third month photo!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! You're the best! I'm so glad you love them. I love that baby girl!

    ReplyDelete