Wednesday, September 8, 2010
2 Months Old
Today is Katelyn's 2 month birthday. The time is passing by so fast I can barely stand it. I feel like I am taking pictures of her everyday because I know I have to capture this time before it's gone.She has already changed so much from the tiny baby I brought home such a short time ago. These pictures were taken just last week by Cheryl and she looks like she has doubled in size. I wish we could freeze time and keep them this small for longer. I always hear parents say, "I can't wait until they can walk, I can't wait until their first words, I can't wait until they are old enough to move out"...lol. But I haven't found myself saying any of those things, I'm just trying to love every minute of what I have now. What a blessing a child is.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment