Monday, September 13, 2010

First Shots

Friday Sept. 10th was Katelyn's doctor visit and she received her first set of shots. Daddy had to hold our little pumpkin down to help the nurse while mommy stood in the corner and cried. Katelyn was so brave and only cried for a minute. The first immunization was oral, then two shots in her left leg and one shot in her right. Unfortunately, that was only the beginning. By night time she was running a low grade fever and didn't feel well. She ran a fever for three days and did nothing but sleep. Finally on Monday the fever broke and of course she is making up for lost time because mommy hasn't had a break all day due to a very rested baby. I'm very glad to have my happy healthy baby back to normal though.
Katelyn sporting her two garfield bandaids on her left leg.


                                                                          Right leg

1 comment:

  1. aw, sad :(

    You're so cute, crying in the corner. I think I'd do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete