Wednesday, February 9, 2011

7 months old

The other night Ron started laughing from the other room and told me there was something I needed to see. He brings Katelyn into the office and asks me, "What is wrong with this picture?"
Apparently she was kicking around so much that both legs ended up in one side of her pajamas.
                         I guess she was trying to dress up like a mermaid again.
Yesterday Katelyn turned 7 months old. It's amazing how much she has changed in one month. She crawls everywhere now like she has been doing it for months. She can even pull herself up into a standing position on her own.
                              She loves her learning table her Aunt Cathy bought her.
Before long Ron and I will be chasing her around the house....wait, we are already doing that.

1 comment:

  1. She's getting so big! And you guys have no idea on what "chasing around" really is...lol. She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete