Sunday, October 17, 2010

Jaelyn's First Birthday!

Today was Katelyn's cousin Jaelyn's first birthday. We had a lot of fun at her party and I can't believe Jaelyn turned 1! It seems just like yesterday we were all at the hospital awaiting her arrival into this world. Her mommy Shawna did such a great job for her birthday.
This was her giraffe birthday cake Aunt Angie helped make. Isn't it the cutest thing ever?
                Giraffe's head pre-Jaelyn....


Giraffe's head post-Jaelyn

                                                       Jaelyn LOVES balloons.
                Jaelyn unwrapping presents with her daddy.
                Katelyn relaxing with daddy while mommy took pictures.
After a great day the party finally pooped her out.

Happy first birthday Jaelyn! We love you so much and we are so proud of the fun, beautiful little girl you have become. Katelyn is so lucky to have you as a cousin to grow up with. Congrats Shawna, I know you couldn't be prouder of her too. We love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Darn it Melanie...I thought I was done with the crying...thanks for all you have done for us too. We both have two beautiful lil girls that I believe will grow to be very close. It goes so quickly, next Baby K's 1st birthday! Thanks for being there to enjoy this big milestone for Jaelyn. She loves her new Giraffe, she hasn't played with her purse set yet...she was a lil pooped afterwards... We love you guys. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete