Last night Katelyn finally came down with the cold I have been battling since Saturday. Although I tried my best to stay away from her and let daddy take over full time, she still got sick. Today was my first shift I called out sick not only for myself but for Katelyn as well. After a long day at the doctors office and a trip to target for the necessary items i.e. humidifier, medicine and of course a few new toys, we went home so Katelyn could get some rest and extra mommy time. After sleeping most of the day, Katelyn wanted to play for 30 minutes before finally calling it a night.
She sat in her chair and played with her new toys her Aunt Cindy sent to her in the mail this week from Georgia. She was having a great time until....
She realized she couldn't move her legs because the tray was in her way.....
And so began the melt down (totally got this attitude from dad btw), and proceeded to rectify her problem by kicking the tray.
And once the tray went flying, all was right in the world again.
Mind you... all these events, and pictures, took place in about a 30 second time frame. That face of don't lock me in like that again is cracking me up. I have to give her credit, the girl knows what she wants. Mommy's little pumpkin indeed... I hope you feel better tomorrow baby girl.
That's awesome I just LOL!!!! Hope you girls get better really soon! xo
ReplyDelete